FX Senior Java DeveloperDevelopment
Global Investment Bank seeks Senior Java Developer to work in a Low-Latency FX eTrading Technology team in London. The team are responsible for price generation and distribution systems which supply FX prices over FIX API and work very closely with the Trading and Quants teams.
- Java development of FX pricing and distribution systems
- Engineering high reliability fault-tolerant distributed systems
- Partnering with Trading and Quants to design and deliver best in class solutions
- Partnering with other IT teams whose systems interface to FX eTrading
Qualifications and Skills:
- Expert level of Java development skills
- Knowledge of Multithreading constructs
- Detailed knowledge of Linux OS and tools
- Experience in unmanaged languages, C/C plus plus on Linux
- A broader interest in other programming languages
Business knowledge surrounding FIX protocol, trading venues and electronic order management is desirable as well as a Computer Science Degree. No specific knowledge of the FX market is required but basic financial product knowledge of cash products would be beneficial.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.