Duration: 3 Months
Rate: £500-£600 (negotiable)
McGregor Boyall are currently working with a Global Financial Organisation based in London. The project you will be working on delivers a strategic cross-asset risk aggregation and valuation system for all Front Office as well as Market Risk, Finance and Product Control.
The existing user interface is based on WPF and Reactive-Extension and we want to revamp this UI into an HTML 5 web based UI, integrated to a Java back end.
- Expertise in UI development pattern (MVVM, MVC, BDD, TDD, IOC)
- Good knowledge of the MDX query language
- Good knowledge of OLAP / Active Pivot server
- Exposure to User Experience design principle
- Knowledge in WPF and Rx
- Financial services background
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.