Interest Rates Trading Quant Developer - up to £70kDevelopment
Interest Rates Trading Quant Developer - up to £70k
A leading Tier One Investment Bank require a strong technologist and mathematician with the confidence to face off to trading desks and other front office business users for their expanding London team. The individual will work with Traders and other Quants to developer technical solutions using Python, VBA and Java.
You will not be expected to have extensive knowledge of the Interest Rates business area, however some basic derivative product knowledge would be highly advantageous. You will also need to be a confident communicator as the role will involve direct interaction with the Trading Desk, discussing financial product, yield curves and other technical and business related subjects.
The succesful candidate can look to recieve between £40k and £70k plus competitive bonus and package
- Development experience with either or both Python and VBA
- SQL Database experience
- Object Orientated Programming experience (Java, C plus plus, C#)
- Basic financial product knowledge highly desirable (Fixed Income/Interest Rates would be best)
- Strong academics (Ideally Computing, Sciences or Mathematics)
- Strong communication skills and confidence in fast paced environment
Full job description can be provided upon application