Java Developer - Compliance - ContractDevelopment
Java Developer - Compliance - Investment Banking - Contract
I am currently work on behalf of a long time client of mine in a Majorly successful Investment Bank based in Central London to rapidly hire an Experienced Java Developer to joining there growing team.
The candidate selected for this role will be responsible for:
- Developing and enhancing critical compliance applications
- End to end project delivery following Agile methodology
- Demonstrating Agile & DevOps best practices
- Planning and co-ordinating release activities
- Maintaining clear deliverable status visibility for all key stakeholders
- Providing SME services to the Production Support teams in respect to your application(s)
Ultimately my client is looking for strong core Java developers with some Oracle or Hibernate experience.
Java 8 and Agile experience is desirable.
The successful Candidate can expect to receive £500 - £550 per day
So if you are interested in working for a hugely Successful Investment Bank please apply now.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.