Java Developer Front Office Cross-Asset Risk Management BankingDevelopment
Java Developer Front Office Cross-Asset Risk Management Banking
Cutting edge Investment Bank seeks talented Java technologists to join its Front Office Risk Management system covering a variety of asset classes (FX, Commodities, Equities, Credit and Rates). The successful candidate(s) will be responsible for delivering quality software to tight timelines within a talented global team.
The successful candidate(s) can look to receive between £600pd - £700pd
Skills, experience and qualifications required:
- Extensive core Java development experience
- The ability to write clean, efficient code within Agile environments
- Strong knowledge of multithreading, concurrency, data structures and design patterns
- Previous experience working in a Front Office technology team is highly desirable
- Previous experience working on a Risk Management system is highly desirable
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.