Java Developer FX Algo Trading Low Latency Banking ContractDevelopment
Java Developer FX Algo Trading Low Latency Banking Contract
Exceptionally talented Java Developer required by a leading Investment bank in order to join a successfully and innovative FX eTrading technology team. The successful applicant will sit on the trading floor and work closely with Quants and traders with the task of building algorithmic trading strategies using modern Java related technologies. This is an opportunity for a talented Java developer to work with cutting edge technologies and make a real difference to the business through technology enhancements.
The successful applicant can look to receive between £700-£800 per day
Skills, experience and qualifications required:
- Strong core Java development skills with solid knowledge of multithreaded programming and performance optimisation
- Extensive low latency development experience within strong Front office trading teams
- Experience with smart order routing, trading, market data systems is desirable
- FX trading experience is desirable but not essential
- An ability to liaise directly with Quants/traders
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.