Java Developer FX eTrading Banking Contract Multi threadingDevelopment
Java Developer FX eTrading Banking Contract Multi - Threading
Leading Tier 1 Investment Bank are seeking an exceptional Java technologist to join its FX eTrading team based in the London office. The team are seeking a strong Java developer (low latency, threading, distributed systems, optimisation, performance tuning) to work on a client facing system with direct interaction with the Quant team and business. The successful applicant will require exceptional communication and problem solving skills as the role sits within the Front Office.
The successful applicant can look to receive between £650 - £700pd depending on experience
Skills, experience and qualifications required:
- Exceptional core Java development skills (threading, distributed systems, tuning, performance optimisation)
- Experience with Java 8 is highly desirable
- Previous experience working in low latency trading environments is highly desirable
- Experience with FX products is useful but not essential (FX Spot experience)
- Previous Front Office trading experience
- Strong problem solving skills
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.