Java developer; Rates eTrading - Get into banking x2Development
Java developer; Rates eTrading - Get into banking x 2
Key skills for the Java developer; Rates eTrading x 2 role:
- Solid core Java - threading, low latency, optimization
- Ability to work closely with the business
- Messaging experience - 29 West, Tibco RV/EMS
- Experience working on real-time systems
- (Beneficial) Fixed income product knowledge - particularly Rates/Bonds
- (Beneficial) Experience with 3rd party systems such as ION Marketview
About the Java developer; Rates eTrading - Get into banking x2 role:
My client is an investment bank. They are seeking a number of talented Java developers to join them within a mission critical and highly profitable area of the bank.
The team works very closely with the business of this bank and it is an excellent opportunity for a keen Java developer to learn about financial products whilst working on a challenging technical build out. This role will give you a good insight into the Fixed Income providing an excellent grounding for a future career in finance.
Strong core Java skills are essential as is a desire to learn the business. The team would be open to Java Developers from a range of industry backgrounds (gaming, gambling, insurance) as long as they can demonstrate the right level of technical knowledge. A proven academic background in a numerate discipline would also be highly valued.
Java, rates, eTrading, banking, front office
Conor Fletcher / email@example.com