Java Developer - Spring - Spring Boot - Micro ServicesDevelopment
Java Developer - Spring - Spring Boot - Micro-Services architecture - Agile - Scrum - CI - Broadcast - Media
Our well known digital broadcast client requires a Java Software Engineer with Spring and Spring Boot to Lead on the design and development of effective software that meets complex product and business needs for Design and Engineering complex digital projects.
- Design and devlop best of breed Java based code using Spring and Spring Boot
- Write appropriate tests using automated test driven techniques for ensuring code quality and coverage
- Integrate the software with monitoring and support tools
- Lead troubleshooting and resolution of issues throughout the product life cycle, including out of hours support for incident resolution
- Participate in and lead as required, the team's Agile planning and delivery process
- Proven experience as a Java Software Developer working in large complex environments utilising MVC frameworks with Spring and Spring Boot
- Expertise in web micro services architecture and key technologies (HTTP, DNS, distributed design)
- Expertise in Test Driven Development and broader testing and QA concerns
- Extensive experience of project working and professional software development processes, including Agile / Scrum Methods
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.