Java/Python Developer - Front Office Risk - £600-£700 per dayDevelopment
Java/Python Developer - Front Office Risk - Contract - £600-£700 per day
Strong technologist, with experience of both core java and python development required to join a front office credit risk team at a tier one Investment bank in central London. The indidivual must also be adept with multi-threading and concurrent programming, also being expected to provide input on an architectural and design level too.
The system is latency critical, therefore experience of low latency systems/performance tuning is highly desirable. There will also be the opportunity to face off to front office business users such as Quants and Traders.
The succesful candidate can be expected to recieve between £600 and £700 per day.
- Strong Core Java and Python Development Skills
- Multi-threading & Concurrency skills
- Low latency systems exposure
- Front office experience desirable
- Experience with Risk Systems (Ideally Fixed Income)
- Strong Academical credentials (Computing, Sciences or Mathematics preffered)
Full job specification available upon application
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.