FX eTrading Java DeveloperDevelopment
FX eTrading Java Developer - ASAP - Financial Services
Duration: 6 Months
McGregor-Boyall are currently looking to recruit a Fx eTrading Java Developer for a Global Financial organisation based in the City of London. This will be to work on a new Greenfield project, the project is working on a Market Risk platform written in Java with Scala and some Big Data technologies such as Hadoop and Spark.
The ideal candidate will posses an understanding of derivative products and or Market Risk business knowledge ideally VAR sensitivities. You will be repsonsible for delivering quality software to tight deadlines.
- Working on end to end design, development and support of risk management systems
- Will be liasing directly with front office, middle office, product control and various risk functions.
- Data and compute grid experience
- Functional programming
- Experience of working on full development lifecycle of a banks risk management system.
- Looking for someone who has worked in risk
- Strong experience of etrading
- Strong knowledge of FX
My client is looking for a self-start with drive and motivation, if you think you are a good match please apply!
Multi-threading / oracle coherence / java risk platform / java developer / Front office / equities / scala / database / Hadoop / risk / development / data process / big data / market risk / FX / etrading / etrading java developer / electronic trading
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.