- Salary: GBP 50000 per year - GBP 65000 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: PHD
PHP Developer - £50,000 - £65,000 - London
A leading Fintech organisation in London is looking for a PHP Developer to join their growing team. Paying up to £65k you will be based out of their central London offices. They are looking for passion, dynamic and intelligent developers who are looking to work in a fun, collaborative and innovative environment.
They only want to hire engineers who are passionate about technology and how they can impact the business as a whole.
Key Technologies: PHP7, Symfony3, MySQL and Node.JS, AWS, Docker and Kubernetes
- You'll have worked on some highly scalable microservices,
- PHP7, Symfony3, MySQL and Node.JS
- Knowledge of MySQL, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes would be a bonus
- Experience of Test Driven (TDD).
- Able to work with different stakeholders in a collaborative environment
- Team player
- Interest in finance industry
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- A great working environment working towards a common goal
- Social events - team drinks etc.
- Fantastic benefits including childcare vouchers and matched pension contributions
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience for this role then please apply now!
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.