Python, C++, SQL, Linux, front office, derivatives, Credit Risk, P&l
This global investment bank is looking for an experienced python developer to join one of their credit derivates teams. You will in charge of delivering production ready business features and peer reviewing other team member's work. The management structure is project oriented which means taking ownership of all phases of a project (design, implementation, testing). Particular attention will be paid to the ability to turn specifications into industrial strength software solutions within the architectural framework
- Object oriented design, design patterns and System Architecture.
- Excellent level of Python - proficient in designing large scale OO systems.
- An excellent level in C++ development including STL (technical tests will be asked).
- SQL Database design
- Previous experience working in a front office environment
- Object Oriented databases. Experience using code profiling tools.
- Boost experience.
- Websphere MQ, ZeroMQ.
- Python Django and Twisted experience.
- Analysing/tuning programs and platforms for high performance.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.