Quantitative Analyst / Developer - Financial ServicesDevelopment
Quant Analyst / Developer - ASAP - 9 Months - £700-£750 per day - London.
McGregor Boyall are looking to source and secure a Quant Analyst/Dev for n initial 6 month contract for a Global Financial Services organisation.
The required role is particularly focused around supporting a client portal being set up to support the business. My client is looking for a mix of C++ and Python to support this.
- Develop a strongly typed API for use in back-test simulator for client. This will wrap existing models such that IT system can define custom indices on client request.
- Develop new models that provides validation for strategies where clients have an active management role..
- Develop a set of API functions to produce index statistics and derived index series.
- Develop model(s) to produce performance attribution on indices.
- A minimum of 3 years C++ development experience in a commercial environment preferably using Visual Studio, and or
- A minimum of 3 years Python development experience in a commercial environment.
- Experience of using Excel including VBA
If you are looking for an exciting project to work on, and you have strong C++ / Python experience with a financial background then please apply!
VBA / C++ / Quant Analyst / Quant Developer / python / visual studio / excel / API / Financial Services / IT
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.