Quantitative Python Developer -Risk PnL Platform /Associate-VPDevelopment
Global Investment Bank seeks Front Office Python Developer to work on their cutting edge Risk PnL Platform. The successful candidate will be working on the cross-market risk management and trading system that provides functionality for the Traders. Front Office facing, thus the cadidate will be working with the Traders and Quant Teams.
- Working with users from the front and middle office to ensure that business requirements are met.
- Interact effectively with high-volume trading desks and partner operations areas to understand day-to-day requirements and issues needing timely resolution
- Build tools (deal booking, workflow, blotter etc.), reports ( risk, pnl, MIS etc.) and feeds ( market data, reconciliations etc.) to meet various business requirements.
- Strong technologist with experience developing in object oriented languages
- Applied development experience in one or more of object oriented languages such as Python, Java, C++, C#
- Good investment banking experience. Fair understanding of trading and modelling of financial securities
- Good communication skills and past experience working closely with Traders or Quants
- Numerate degree or equivalent (Computer Science , Engineering, Finance, Mathematics)
- Understanding of time value of money, derivatives (Swaps, Options, Forwards). Concepts around pricing, risk management and modelling.
- Experience with Python, especially object oriented programming using Python