Scala Developer - Equities Electronic Execution ContractDevelopment
Scala Developer - Equities Electronic Execution Contract
Exceptional Scala Developer required by a leading bank with the task of Developing a new execution, market making, algo and risk management platform to replace a series of vendor based systems.
This will be a global platform covering parts of the Delta 1, Cash and Derivatives business in Equities.
The purpose of this role is to add capacity to the core Falcon development team based in London with the build out of the CRB desk and related functionality.
This is a server side focused role using Scala.
This role will focus on building all parts of the system including Algo containers, market making functionality, derivatives pricing, view servers and core EMS (Execution management system).
The ideal candidate will need;
- to be able to to work in small business focussed (trading floor based) development team working on a high profile project with global stakeholders
- Have amble Java development experience
- Be highly proficient in multithreaded core Java including profiling
- Scala development experience
- Front office experience
- experience working with Equities and Derivative execution and market making platforms
- Equity derivatives and Delta1 business knowledge
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.