Senior Java Developer - Risk & PnL platform - Financial MarketsDevelopment
- Salary: GBP 600.00 per day - GBP 750.00 per day
- Location: London
- Job type: Contract
- Reference: BBBH139647
Global Investment Bank seeks experienced Java Developer to work on the Strategic Risk and PnL Platform for Financial Markets. The Candidate will be working with a World Class Technology Team and will be providing technical solutions for the Banks Financial Markets Business.
This is a rare opportunity to get into an organization working with smart, great technologists globally in financial markets domain.
As a senior java developer, you'll be responsible for delivering quality software to tight timelines. Based in London and working in a dynamic global team with business analysts, project managers, business stakeholders and other technical experts across multiple locations.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Experienced developers with previous experience in the end-to-end design, development and support of risk management systems
- Ability to work and liaise directly with the Front Office, Middle Office, Product Control and various risk functions
- Familiarity and confidence working in an agile development environment
- Responsible for the full development lifecycle for implementing the Bank's risk management system or working on processes to improve the control of the platform.
Qualification & Skills
- Java (essential), Any Scala is an advantage.
- 8 years hands on development with investment banking IT experience
- Relational DB development background is a plus.
- Development experience on functional language, such as Haskell, is a strong plus.
- SCRUM and Agile.
- Financial Market domain knowledge
- Experience/familiarity with control processes for FM platforms.
- Investment banking is a strong plus
- Derivatives business is a plus
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.