Senior Java Developer Risk, Pricing and Regulatory ReportingDevelopment
Global Investment Bank firm seeks an experienced Java Developer to join a growing team responsible for the development of the firms the Risk and Pricing and regulatory reporting platform.
Large globally deployed Java 8 system the ideal candidate will have very strong technical skills who is capable of solving challenging problems with minimal guidance. It would suit someone with a keen interest in the pricing and risk management of derivative products.
- Excellent and proven technical skills: Java v8/9 Multithreading, performance tuning, Latency issues.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills ability to work users and the business in defining requirements
- Knowledge of fixed income products, especially bonds and credit default swaps (CDS) or Interest Rate Products (IRS) an advantage.
- Experience working in a front office environment.
- Experience working on distributed systems
- Computer Science and Maths related degree preferred.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.