Systematic Trading Developer - C#Development
Greenfield Systematic Trading Framework - C# Developer - Hedge Fund in London
A highly academic C# Software Developer is required for this London based Hedge Fund. The successful .Net Developer will work front to back on building out a Greenfield Systematic Trading framework including working with data from a variety of sources, building messaging frameworks and various user interfaces.
Commercial experience in trading technologies in an investment bank / large trading institution or Buy-Side firm
Using a modern object oriented language, preferably C# (but strong Java or object-oriented C++ considered)
Strong object oriented programming education.
- Computer Science or Software Engineering degree preferred.
- C# (Java or C++ candidates considered)
- Unit testing (Nunit / MSTest / Moq / Junit / Team City)
- Entity Framework
- Stored procedures
- RESTful services
- Multi-threading experience (TPL, Core threading)
- Reactive extensions /Observable patterns
- WCF, WinForms / WPF
- Enterprise messaging experience (RabbitMQ, Zero MQ, other messaging middleware)