C# Analyst / DeveloperDevelopment
C# Analyst / Developer
Our client, a pensions group is seeking an experienced C# Analyst / Developer to join the team based in the London.
Main duties and purpose of the role:
- The role requires that there is accountability not just in what is produced in house, but that external systems are evaluated for their suitability.
- The role is responsible for gathering requirements from the business users, analysing the data, and presenting a solution that is fit for purpose
- The role is responsible for the design, test and build of software solutions, and is expected to own the Quality Assurance processes
- The role will provide technical consultancy and expertise to other teams across the organisation
- The role is responsible for the review and maintenance of all aspects of the technology that is used within Investment
- Where 3rd party applications/software have been used, the role is responsible for ensuring that any updates are applied in a timely fashion
- Where required, the role is responsible for providing 1st to 3rd line support
- Take full ownership of all assigned projects and see them through to completion: the role will be responsible for requirements gathering, design, build and test of any application/module that is developed.
- Upgrade and maintain existing software and applications
- Maintain monthly release process to the UAT and Production environments
- Programming Languages (essential): C#
- Programming Languages (nice to have): F#, VB/VBA, Java
- GUI Frameworks: WPF, WinForms
- Communication Layers: WCF, MVVM
- Databases: SQL Server
- Data Frameworks: Entity Framework
- Development Tools: Visual Studio, Telerik (or equivalent)
- Quant Software: Excel, Matlab
- Testing Frameworks: NUnit
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.