Visual Designer - Financial ServicesDevelopment
Visual Designer - Data Visualization - Financial Services
Duration: 6 Months
Currently working with a Global Financial Services Organisation to source and secure a UI / Visual Designer with Data Visualization and banking experience.
My client wants someone who is a passionate designer, you will stepping into a fast past, results driven environment with a highly skilled team. You will gain experience of delivering high end products for customers and have the chance to bring in your own ideas - to help improve my clients way of delivering products to customers.
- Designing complex B2B fintech applications
- Data Visualization
- Banking experience
- Clear understanding of UX methodologies
- Working with an existing component library
- Designing / creating visual language standards / components
- Working closely with a technology team to review built solutions and help them arrive at a pixel perfect delivery
- Working with other parts of the team (e.g. research) to create engaging and beautiful artefacts (story maps, customer personas etc.)
- Working on data visualization / data analytic's applications
- Great communicator with ability to listen and understand complex requirement sets
- Ability to design beautiful pixel perfect screens while working within an existing style guide
- Comfortable creating detailed documentation to support the technology team
- Able to produce beautiful presentations and documentation
Data Visualization / UI Designer / UX Designer / CSS3 / HTML5 / Adobe / Sketch / UX designer / web designer / Axure / prototyping / financial services
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.