Digital Content Strategist - GERMAN SPEAKER financial servicesDigital
DIGITAL CONTENT STRATEGIST - GERMAN SPEAKER (FINANCIAL SERVICES)
Our client a leading global financial services organisation is looking for an experienced digital content professional, fluent in both English and German with a background gained in financial services industry ideally with knowledge of the investment space.
You will be responsible for ensuring the best content experience to users of a new online service in the wealth management space, by applying best practice across the website, app and other customer communications. The role will involve:
- Creating and delivering engaging digital content both English and German that provides the best user experience while meeting demands of key stakeholders across the business.
- Translating content in both English and localise it for the German audience ensuring compelling and engaging content is produced to a high standard
- Ensuring all content and online communication is consistent with company tone of voice and meets user objectives and business needs
- Ensuring content is approved and agreed by numerous stakeholders and copy is delivered to deadline
- Work closely with the head of content strategy as well as design and user experience teams to ensure design and functionality support the needs of the content
- Current/ recent experience in a content management role to include experience in developing digital content
- Excellent writing skills with ability to write in both German and English, preferably with prior experience as a journalist or copywriter
- Ideally you will have recent experience in developing content within the financial services space
- Experience/ understanding of the wealth management/ investment/ private banking sector would be helpful but is not essential
- Experience working with content management systems
Please send your CV to Annie Harper via the link provided
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.