Digital Marketing - Push Notification, In App MessagingDigital
- Salary: GBP 40000 per year - GBP 55000 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: JR158
JR158 - Digital Marketing - Push Notifications, In App Messaging - Retail Financial Services - London - Permanent - £40k - £55k (DOE) bonus/benefits
Our client is a global financial services organisation who are looking to recruit a talented Digital Marketing professional into the business.
They have recently built a digital hub which is revamping the banking experience across mobile and website, upgrading their technology in order to deliver an improved customer experience and service.
You will have the opportunity to use your analytical expertise in a role which will give the post holder an opportunity to shape strategy and work collaboratively with multiple functions across the business. You will specifically be targeting customers who visit the mobile or online banking services, working closely with content, compliance and the wider business to develop and implement personalised content. You will have experience in data mining techniques and customer segmentation, understanding the customer ensuring the best service and customer experience is being delivered.
Experience using digital tracking software - Web Trends or Adobe Analytics will be essential as well as a strong campaign management ability.
To be considered:
- Experience working for an online retailer, Consumer technology, online holiday company/data driven organisation like EBay, Amazon, Apple, Expedia etc
- Developed/shaped strategy for inbound customers, working with copywriters and design to develop personalised messaging through the mobile App and online banking service
- Data mining, customer segmentation
- Online customer journey/experience enthusiast
- Strong campaign and project management
- Experience using Digital Tracking Software - Web Trends or Adobe Analytics
This role is being managed by James Reeves at McGregor Boyall.