Digital Marketing - Digital Messaging / Website BannerDigital
- Salary: GBP 65000 per year - GBP 75000 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: JR192
JR192 - Digital Marketing Manager (Website Banner Messages) - Financial Services - Permanent - Based in London - £65k - £75k Bonus/Benefits
Our client is a global Banking organisation who are looking for a senior digital marketing professional with expertise within Website Banner Messages.
The organisation are currently relaunching the public websites which will be the key area of focus however there will be scope to look at other pages. This role primarily focuses on the UK however you will also be responsible for an international remit.
You will sit within a digital function and play a key part of improving customer experience through a fully personalised banking experience. Leading a team you will be able to use your analytical and data driven techniques to understand what customers want but also support development of a strategy and implement.
You will have the opportunity to work with key stakeholders across the business and make a genuine impact on the organisations digital and customer experience forming close partnerships with product teams and the wider digital function. Excellent written and verbal communications skills will be essential along with excellent project management skills.
To be considered:
- Expertise in digital marketing, particularly within In Website Banner Messages
- Experience working for a large business ideally, comfortable navigating through a complex organisation
- Analytical and experience working in data driven environment
- Customer experience enthusiast
- Strong project management skills
- A/B Testing
- Comfortable working with key senior level stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communications
This role is being managed by James Reeves at McGregor Boyall.