Lead API Integration ArchitectDigital
Lead API Integration Architect
My city based financial services client is looking for someone with experience delivering APIs using an API management tool ideally having delivered these in a cloud environment.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide the client with an Integration and API architecture which meets its strategic needs, prepares us for API-led regulatory requirements, and provides colleagues with the guidance and direction required to implement and operate this Integration and API architecture.
- Experience as a Lead Integration Architect at Enterprise level
- Experience of API Integration and API Strategy
- Understanding the real time integration
- Experience having delivered a Large scale portfolio/integration and worked in a Large organisation previously
- Experience of B2B & B2C is required
- Proven expertise in API First, contract-led design
- Experience in and deep understanding of API and service design
- Experience of Integration patterns and associated best practise(e.g. Web Services, REST, Pub/Sub, MOM)
- Experience of at least one significant integration platform (e.g., IBM Integration Bus, Mulesoft Anypoint, Oracle Fusion)
- Knowledge of message based data integration (e.g. XML, JSON, MIME)
- Knowledge of application development practises, including DevOps
- Understanding how cloud can be leveraged to enable scalable and elastic integration capabilities
- Understanding of industry IT Direction (Open Source, Cloud, DevOps, API economy, Big Data etc)
If you feel you have the right skills for this role, please do not hesitate to apply. Only suitable candidates will be contacted to discuss this role further.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.