Paid Search Executive (PPC)Digital
- Salary: GBP 35000 per year - GBP 40000 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: JR186
JR186 - Paid Search Executive (PPC) - Ecommerce - Permanent - London - £35k - £40k generous benefits package
Our client is an online fashion platform who are recruiting a PPC Specialist.
You will have the opportunity to work as part of a small team and make a real impact on a rapidly growing business. You will be responsible for acquiring and retaining customers by communicating brand value across multiple channels.
You will have experience managing the optimisation of paid search campaigns and drive performance in line with the business ROI targets. Knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing Ads will be essential along with the ability to get the most out of these platforms.
You will be able to build strong relations across the business and work effectively with multiple teams many of which are data driven.
To be considered:
- Experience working for a ecommerce company or digital agency with clients who have experienced growth
- Solid Paid search experience, able to manage own workload, develop a plan and execute
- Test, collect and analyse data in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report and manage PPC campaigns
- Implement strategies and tactics to improve average positions across all activity
- Solid experience and understanding of Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Good understanding of digital landscape, able to identify next big technologies and emerging platforms
- Excellent key stakeholder management experience, able to build strong rapport across the business and work closely with multiple functions
This role is being managed by James Reeves at McGregor Boyall.