Analytics LeadERP & BI
- Salary: GBP 500 per day - GBP 750 per day
- Location: London
- Job type: Contract
- Reference: 84478982982344239807
An opportunity has arisen for a Anlaytics manager to work for a banking client in London. This is a contract position.
The manager of the validation team will have responsibility to oversight independent validation on anti-money laundering (AML) models, statistical analyses and optimization of the transaction monitoring system.
Key requirements for the role:
- Experience in managing a team
- Demonstrates a strong understanding and application of analytical techniques
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, through all levels of the organization.
- Methodical analysis and problem-solving skills
- Able to coordinate and deal with various level and conflicting time demands
- Strong experience in SAS or R software
- Strong experience with relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, and Data Marts/Data Warehouses.
- Statistical/data analytical skills - including both calculation and interpretation of outcome
- Experience in reporting the results of analysis in clear written form, and in presenting the findings during meetings and conference calls
- Experience in designing AML detection and monitoring systems is a plus
If you would like to be considered for this postilion please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.