Business Intelligence/DeveloperERP & BI
Business Intelligence/Developer - London
Our client, a global law firm, are looking for a BI Developer to join their programme. The role will involve supporting the programme in the planning, testing and implementation intelligent reporting solutions to meet the needs of fee earners across the global enterprise. The successful individual will also be responsible for contributing to the overall design and roadmap of the Data Warehouse as well as developing intelligent ETL and Reporting solutions.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Strong experience as a BI/Developer
- Power BI experience is essential
- A strong understanding of data warehouse concepts, structures, cubes and ETL processes
- Very strong SSIS, SSRS, TSQL skills (within a BI environment)
- A good understanding of dimensional modelling
- A proven capability of delivering optimised SSIS packages (within a BI environment)
- Physical and logical Data Modelling
- A strong understanding of reporting languages
- Strong stakeholder management experience
If you have the above skill-set please apply now.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.