Data Governance ManagerERP & BI
Data Governance Partner - London
My client are seeking a Data Governance Manager to join their Operations and Technology department. The purpose of the role will be to deliver against the Group Data Management Policy and Standards and the DG&RD Roadmap. Key areas will include Overseeing Data Governance strategies across the UK, assisting data stewards where required and supporting Regulatory Change projects.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Experience working within the Finance or Risk functions
- Strong experience working in data quality
- Strong experience in data related activities (metadata, data governance, MDM etc.)
- Experience of excelling at conflict management and managing delivery in a matrix reporting structure
- Experience working with colleagues spread across multiple global locations
- A proven track record of building strong and effective relationships with stakeholders
- Strong experience with MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills
If you have the above skill-set please apply now.