Head of BI and Data AnalyticsERP & BI
Head of BI and Data Analytics
Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Head of, Manager, SQL Server, Database, SAS, SQL, R, Qlikview, Tableau, Datawarehousing, Big Data
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced BI/Data Analytics Manager to move into a Head of BI/Dat Analytics role for an exciting Fin-Tech client based in London.
You will lead the team in delivering accurate MI and actionable insights across multiple functional areas, so you'll need to be able to build effective relationships with key stakeholders.
Key skills/experience required:
- Proven experience of leading a Business Intelligence team within in the financial services industry
- An exceptional ability to cut through large, unstructured data sources, identify relevant points, and present them clearly to a range of stakeholders
- Driven to constantly question the status quo, test new tools and ways of thinking, measure the results, and learn from the experiences;
- Ability to work in a very fast paced work environment, to have initiative where necessary, and to understand and work towards the wider company vision;
- Have experience across several of the following tools; SQL, SAS / SPSS / R or similar, advanced MS Excel, Tableau/QlikView, Google Analytics;
- Knowledge of ETL / data warehousing solutions and platforms required
- Previous experience with large scale data migrations would be advantageous
- University graduate with a degree in a highly numerate discipline
Please respond with an up to date CV for further information - firstname.lastname@example.org