KDB (Q/KDB ) Database DeveloperERP & BI
KDB (Q/KDB ) Database Developer
Our client, a Tier 1 investment banking group is seeking an experienced KDB Database Developer to join the team based in the London.
Main duties and purpose of the role:
- Take responsibility for the system component design and build
- Ensure developed code is fully tested through automated unit tests
- Build relationships with key stakeholders
- Adhere to SCB development practices
- Manage application support handover to global teams
- Maintain and enhance the code base after project go-live
- Build relationships with fellow developments managers inside/outside FM, Infrastructure units etc.
- Advocate delivery excellence, ensuring application release quality
- Q/KDB Experience
- Experience with development in a Linux/Unix environment
- Experience/ability to understand FX products and services.
- Working understanding of SQL and simple DDL operations
- C/C plus plus, Python, Statistical (Matlab, R).
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.