Quantitative AnalystERP & BI
Quant, Analyst, Machine Learning, AI, Data, Python, Matlab, R, Java, Trading, Research, Algorithms
An excellent opportunity as arisen for a Quantitative Analyst to work for a Financial Services organisation based in London.
This is an opportunity to work in an expanding Quant Team sat within the trading floor of a highly successful Financial Services organisation in London. Already highly automated, the firm seeks to increase its analytics framework with the addition of a Quantitative Researcher who will be involved in a number of exciting areas requiring a more specialist analytical and developmental approach.
Key skills/experience required:
- Strong Coding experience e.g. Experience in a functional language (Python/Matlab/R) and exposure to an object-oriented language (Java/C++/C#)
- Mathematics e.g. Experience in statistics/probabilistic processesExposure to AI/Machine Learning, NLP, Digital Signal Processing
- Scientific Research Methodology e.g. Experience with working on large datasets and creating insights and recommendations leading to actions
- Communication e.g. Liaising with parties to gain insights and presenting/arguing constructively to promote understanding and uptake of new knowledge
- Monitoring e.g. Experience with setting up feedback loops/iterative methods to gather information that can then be used to further improve systems
- Domain Knowledge e.g. Interest in finance and markets
Please respond with an up to date CV for further information - email@example.com