Regulatory Business AnalystERP & BI
Regulatory Business Analyst
My client, a leading investment bank, are seeking a Regulatory Business Analyst to join their Global Business Markets team. They are looking for somebody to work on the BCBS 239 project, improving the management of data across the organisation. The main objective of this role is to understand the regulatory initiatives, synthesize these into core data requirements and work with the Producer & consumer populations to ensure that these are met in full.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Strong Business Analyst experience
- Significant experience working within a Data Regulatory environment
- BCBS 239 experience
- A strong understanding of the multiple regulatory initiatives
- A Proven track record of delivery against core regulation initiatives
- Knowledge and experience of Data Management principals and their practical application
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong presentation/communication skills
If you have the above skill-set please apply now.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.