Salesforce SpecialistERP & BI
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Salesforce specialist to work for a Tier 1 Investment bank based in London.
You will be responsible for providing guidance for the IT team and management regarding best practices for the Salesforce implementation. You will assess and critically appraise actual Salesforce implementations and design approaches, across areas including, but not limited to, Development, Integration, and Data Migration. Essentially you will act as the Salesforce technical expert in discussions with integrator / vendors.
Key skills/experience required:
- Developer and Administrator Salesforce certifications
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce Development methods and best practices
- Experience of a wide range of Salesforce techniques for integrating with other applications (including SOAP and REST APIs)
- Release preparation / evaluation (Salesforce / Managed Packages)
- Core technical skills of force.com (APEX, Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL)
- ETL Experience (data loading / transforming / mapping)
- Good UI design skills
- Experience of Tier1CRM implementation
- Excellent communication skills
Please respond with an up to date CV for further information. - email@example.com
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.