Senior MI AnalystERP & BI
Senior MI Analyst
Our client, a financial services group is seeking an experienced Senior MI Analyst to join the team based in the London.
Main duties and purpose of the role:
- You'll work closely with senior stakeholders to gather their requirements and make sure the reports the team delivers match those requirements.
- You'll do this by developing and maintaining Business Objects reports, and allocating work within the team when required.
- By maintaining strong organisational process and technical knowledge - and coaching colleagues to perform at their best - you'll be seen as a lead in a very busy team.
- You'll build good relationships with people across the service to help develop and document their management information needs. And you'll have a great attention to detail as well as the ability to think analytically to solve any problems you encounter.
- You'll need to have strong experience of developing reports using Business Objects or similar software, as well as a good level of knowledge of SQL and Excel.
- It would also be useful if you've had some experience with developing others through coaching or mentoring.
- Finally, you'll need to be highly organised with the ability to effectively plan and deliver to a range of deadlines and audiences.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.