Technical ArchitectERP & BI
Architect, Salesforce, Demandware, Database, Infrastructure, Java, Development, Integration, Websphere
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Technical Architect to work for a leading consultancy client based in London.
You will be responsible for the overall technical design of the solution and for making all technical decisions within the project. Working alongside the Business Analysts, who will write and deliver the functional specification, a Project Manager who will organise the team and ensure that the projects are delivered to time and budget and a development team, this is a highly technical role with a strong client-facing focus, providing the leadership and technical competence to deliver excellent client solutions.
Key skills/experience required:
- Strong experience as a Technical Architect - strong enterprise architecture deisgn understanding
- Strong development experience - Java
- Strong Database Design experience
- Strong Infrastructure/Network design experience
- Good understanding of eCommerce platforms e.g. Salesforce or Demandware
- Excellent client facing skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Please respond with an up to date CV for further information.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.