Technical Project ManagerERP & BI
Technical Project Manager - London
Our client, a Financial Services company in London, are seeking a Technical Project Manager to join their team. Whilst acting as the primary stakeholder the successful candidate will be expected to manage day-to-day operational aspects of your projects as well as holding and co-ordinating regular project/governance update meetings. As a Technical Project Manager you will also be required to assign and monitor tasks distributed within the project team whilst taking ownership of all elements of each project being managed.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Strong Project Management experience
- Strong knowledge/experience of software development and change control
- Strong experience of using Agile methodologies
- JIRA experience
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- MS excel skills
- Experience working as a consultant is desirable
If you have the above skill-set please apply now.