Cloud Architect/ManagerERP & BI
Cloud, AWS, Azure, Architecture, Infrastructure, Strategy, Togaf, Big Data
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a number of Architects/Managers to work for a leading consultancy client on a widescale cloud implementation.
You will be responsible for delivering Cloud technology advice to clients, identifying solutions to their issues as appropriate and supporting their clients to align their Cloud strategy with the business strategy.
- Cloud and infrastructure technologies (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience in developing closely aligned and pragmatic IT strategies and plans
- Assessment of an organisation's IT infrastructure landscape and development of technology architectures
- An understanding of how an IT function operates with experience in assessing and designing Cloud target operating models including organisation and process design for Cloud adoption
- An understanding of emerging and innovative technologies, and how to shape IT strategy and delivery in order to leverage those technologies
- A graduate degree
- Familiarity with industry-recognised methodologies (e.g. TOGAF, ITIL)
- Relevant experience - either consulting or in one or more of the following industries: Financial Services, Public Sector (Central and /or Local and Regional Government, healthcare and education), Consumer Goods, Retail, Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Energy and Utilities, Telecoms, Media, Technology
Please respond with an up to date CV to email@example.com