Data Modeller / Data AnalystERP & BI
Data Modeller / Data Analyst
Our client, a Tier 1 investment banking group is seeking an experienced Data Modeller / Data Analyst to join the team based in the London.
Main duties and purpose of the role:
- Interpreting complex finance & risk reporting requirements for all functions
- Full ownership of the Logical Data Model underpinning the STDF Actuals process, including data related to reporting, MI & reconciliations.
- Maintenance and improvement activities related to the data model, including data quality initiatives & strengthening
- The analyst will be responsible for owning the delivery of the Logical Data Model
- Must have deep Stress Testing, Risk or Finance data experience
- Deep knowledge of Data Architecture
- Experience of working within a change environment
- Knowledge of SQL and Oracle Databases
- Knowledge of PRA Risk & Finance Reporting Requirements
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.