Data ScientistERP & BI
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Data scientist to work for a banking client based in London.
A chance to be a member of a world class card analytics and insights team responsible for optimising business performance, sharing best practises, developing analytical teams across the organisation.
Development of strategies and policies for specific complex business problems and use cases to improve business performance and delivery of business intelligence and insight that effectively communicates performance to stakeholders, as well as meeting internal & external control and governance standards.
Key requirements for the role:
- Experience in machine learning / artificial intelligence
- Experience of implementing data capabilities to extract business value
- strong advanced data analytics skills
- experience working with tensorflow
- stakeholder experience
- great communication skills
- Good knowledge ofhadoop,scala,sql, java, R,sas
Please respond with an up to date CV for more information- DDowling@mcgregor-boyall.com