ETL Engineer (Regulatory Reporting)ERP & BI
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Lead ETL Engineer to work for a leading Investment Bank on a permanent basis in London.
My client are looking for a senior hands-on technologist with deep technical design and Object Oriented development skills. You will be a part of a dynamic team of highly talented individuals and will be encouraged to contribute ideas, learn, design and implement.
Key skills/experience required:
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Experience in hands-on development experience working with a mix of enterprise development technologies across different platforms (Unix and Wintel) and RDBMS (Oracle and SQL Server)
- Applicability of Object-Oriented techniques and principles
- Extensive ETL Engineering skills (Axiom, Informatica, Ab Initio etc.)
- Understanding of Regulatory Landscape across various Jurisdictions, e.g. Fed mandates, PRA etc, would be highly desirable
- Experience with Data integration or ETL tools like Informatica and Pentaho
- Experience with Agile methodology (SCRUM, LEAN) is desirable
- Experience in development using HTML5, XML, JSON, Java scripts, Perl or Python, Linux shell script programming
- Experience in scheduling tools like Autosys, Control-M or Cron jobs
Please respond with an up to date CV for further information.