Head of solution architectureERP & BI
An opportunity has arisen for a Head of Solution Architecture to work direct for a large consultancy client in London. This is a permanent position.
You will head the the Solution architecture team within the organisation. In the early stages of the role you will need to hire and set up the team including people, processes and standards. You will be responsible for setting up process, standards and the technical implementation from infrastructure through to applications.
Key requirements for the role:
- Experience managing a small team (5-10)
- Extensive knowledge of operating systems and system security
- Microsoft stack
- Background as a solution architect
- understanding of front/back end technologies
- understanding of test frameworks
- working knowledge of DevOps tools
- strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills
if you are interested in applying please send an up to date CV to email@example.com