MI Analyst (Business Objects)ERP & BI
MI Analyst (Business Objects)
Our client, a Pensions group is seeking an experienced MI Analyst to join the team based in the London.
Main duties and purpose of the role:
- Definition of measures and metrics aligned to the organisational and operational goals
- Delivery of a suite of MI reports to the business
- Quality assurance of the output of peers
- Ensuring that internal customers of the service understand what they are getting and that their needs are met
- Managing the access rights of individuals to the data
- Managing the process of improving the reports
- Responsibility for managing defects associated with the reports and data
- Business Objects reporting experience
- R or VBA
- Customer facing skills
- Stakeholder management skills.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.