SQL Analyst/ DeveloperERP & BI
SQL Analyst / Developer
Our client, an insurance group is seeking an experienced SQL Analyst / Developer to join the team based in the London.
There are known issues within our underwriting system where various tables do not reconcile. This role is to identify these issues in SQL, document them and lease with our internal systems team and our external systems provider to get them resolved, both going forward and retrospectively within our underwriting system.
Main duties and purpose of the role:
- Reconcile the data tables behind our source system checking that they perform as expected.
- Document and log any findings.
- Communicate with internal systems team and external system provider to get identified issues resolved.
- Advanced MS Excel and Access
- Prior systems reconciliation work
- Working to reconcile data outputs to underwriting and claims systems
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.