Sybase DeveloperERP & BI
Our client, a prestigious banking group is seeking an experienced Sybase Developer to join the team based in the Central London.
Main duties and purpose of the role:
- Collaborating with customers and developers to identify, analyze, and define complex business requirements
- Managing project releases through deployment, reporting on team milestones and deliverables - Creating technical and user documentation, training end users
- Working both individually and also with regional teams to optimize systems and resources
- Providing business guidance on systems-related issues, facilitate communications with impacted parties
- Ability to work across diverse technologies including Sybase (IQ and ASE), SQL Server, Oracle and proprietary GS development platforms
- RDMS and data warehouse design and implementation experience
- Must be able to create, maintain, and optimize database objects
- At least 1 years of database development experience
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.