AEM Front End Developer - London - Financial ServicesFinance
- Salary: GBP 40000 per year - GBP 60000 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: 42583
AEM Front End Developer - London - Financial Services
My client is a multinational, FTSE 100 insurance company with over 30 million customers across the globe. They are hiring for an AEM Front End Developer at their headquarters in the City of London.
You'll be joining at a really exciting time. They would love you to be a part of building great new innovative ways to engage with new and existing customers, on a portfolio of products that reach out to 17 million customers. It's never been more important for them to hire fantastic people into their awesome digital teams who sit at the forefront of delivering their strategy.
You will be working within the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Team. As part of its Digital First Strategy, my cliet is implementing AEM as its strategic global CMS. It's a great time to join a newly formed team at this early stage in the roll-out.
Essential skills and experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience of HTML5
- Expert in the latest CSS standards
- Experience building for a CMS
- A good level of understanding of source control tools e.g. Git
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team within an agile setting
- Excellent communication skills