Assistant Director Post Merger IntergrationFinance
The Assistant Director role includes the following activities:
- Supporting clients to deliver highly valued shareholder returns from integration or carve out programmes.
- Working across the whole deal lifecycle, from pre-deal synergy reviews and the development of integration or separation blueprints to day 1 planning and post-deal implementation.
- Developing your consulting skills in strategic and critical thinking, programme and change management.
- Developing your expertise in benefits tracking, reporting, risk and issue management, change control and stakeholder management.
- Review of sale and purchase agreement and correlating findings of due diligence process therein.
- Assessing current operating models and developing target operating models.
- Comprehensively supporting clients in solving complex business and operational issues
- Leading teams, working independently or as part of a bigger team
You will be based in our clients office, however this is a projects based role and you will be required to be based at a clients site when needed.
As an Assistant Director you will have responsibility for:
- Project management of mid to large scale integration/separation assignments including: client interface, managing an engagement team, managing project risks/issues and tracking merger benefits.
- Production of quality deliverables (usually detailed written reports and presentations) within agreed timescales, briefing Partner/Director accordingly. On larger deals this will involve responsibility for the production of report sections
- Supporting various marketing initiatives and practice development activities (e.g. client presentations, key client account management, industry, geography, and product programmes)
- Leading and assisting pitches/proposals
- Reviewing and preparing engagement letters, demonstrating technical/risk management awareness
- Managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
- The role may involve a significant amount of travel within the U.K. and overseas, and will require the flexibility to meet peaks of work inherent in the cycle of a deal.
- Worked on or delivered multiple integrations and/or separations
- An experienced consultant or line manager who has played a significant role in delivering complex programmes
- Previous experience in working with client teams to design strategies for integration/separation projects
- Experience of assisting with the design, development and delivery of numerous programmes or project initiatives
- Developed their skills in a top management consultancy or a corporate environment- preferably both
- Experience of change management and transformation initiatives
- Analytical and business diagnostic skills; including the ability to develop a target operating model
- Comfortable with working in a transaction environment with senior management and executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for the purposes of clearly communicating to clients, stakeholders and teams
- Degree qualified (minimum 2:1) or equivalent experience
- Full travel mobility
- The ability to present clearly in client meetings and pitches