Audit Analyst - CCOFinance
- Salary: GBP 50000.00 per year - GBP 50000.00 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH138925
· Support the audit team in scoping the audit where necessary.
· Working in collaboration with the audit team, contribute to identify, assess & document risks and controls.
· Complete controls testing which involves evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of controls & document this understanding in the audit toolkit.
· Update the audit team with progress and observations. Support the audit team in writing audit observations.
· Suggest practical ways of improving the work they do and apply where appropriate.
Stakeholder Management and Leadership
· Build strong relationships and mutual trust with all Internal Audit colleagues
· Build a respected and independent relationship with external colleagues and stakeholders
· Discuss and agree the factual accuracy of audit observations with stakeholders with the support of the audit team as appropriate.
· Own and drive personal learning to support achievement of career aspirations.
· Provide constructive feedback and evaluation to team members for audit assignments.
· Be open to learn from others through feedback given to you.
· Treat all colleagues fairly, regardless of background or circumstance.
· Be comfortable to challenge others; be prepared to be challenged.
Decision-making and Problem Solving
· Take into account reputation of th bank at all times, through positive interactions and following policy and process.
· Sets an example and supports fair and ethical behaviour in all colleagues.
Risk and Control Objective
· Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Policies and Policy Standards.
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
· Risk and control understanding
· Practical understanding of financial services
· Strong oral and written communication skills
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
· Proven track record of high performance in previous roles
· Displays willingness and initiative to learn and share knowledge