Business Analyst /PM(E trading)-up to 750pdFinance
This is a Business Analyst & Project Management working on the build-out of the pricing platforms with a focus on emerging markets FX, FX Fwds/Swaps, IR Swaps, Bonds and IR derivatives.
- Close interaction with Trading, Sales and Quants to understand new requirements for applications across the platform, specifically focused on Pricing and Distribution of local market rates products.
- Project Manage the delivery of large scale projects by working with various stakeholders (across multiple technology teams and business heads).
- Ad-hoc and on-desk support of the production systems (a dedicated 24h support team handles 1st line).
- Excellent knowledge of Rates & Foreign Exchange products.
- Knowledge of Emerging Markets and their peculiarities & nuances is preferred.
- Experience of working with external partners & ECN market venues
- Recent experience leading an electronic trading Technology Team.
- Experience of working with global business partners and global technology teams
- Quantitative understanding of the FXLM or G10 Rates trading business or related areas (e.g. Credit)
- Expert Excel skills with VBA.
- Intermediate/Expert on financial market calculations (e.g. FX, interest rates, NPV, Bond Pricing etc.)
- Intermediate/Expert on Agile development platforms. Conversant with the development lifecycle and tools used (e.g. JIRA, Kanban, Scrum boards etc
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.