- Cost management and analysis of Head Office costs :
- Active participation with cost centre owners to manage costs
- Ongoing analysis and monitoring of cost drivers, to identify costs risks promptly
- Ensure plans are in place to mitigate costs risks, or else they are escalated for approval at the global level
- Develop reports to include valuable insight around key areas and to meet stakeholder needs
- Maintain fast close month end approach
- Ownership of Head Office forecasts and budgets :
- Submission of monthly costs estimates for Head Office
- Submission of quarterly formal forecasts
- Submission of annual budget.
- Assist in Financial Control Of UK Region :
- Ensuring integrity of all cost charges and re-allocations to/from Head Office Ledger
- Maintenance of a standardised cost management policy across all Head office cost centers
- Assist in the production of monthly MI, analysis and commentaries for half-year and year-end results
- Interaction with internal and external auditors regarding cost charges
- Interaction with cost processing and accounting operations in FSSC
- Indentifying process improvements within the team and assist with new process transitions and implementations
- Additional requirements :
- Produce central summaries for UK costs - comprising of Head Office and Business related expenses. This will be used during quarter end reporting
- Act as co-coordinator for the system to control activation of new cost centre's, FLA, accounts etc
- Co-ordinate the global recharges for Compliance related projects and Group Insurance
- Provide Balance Sheet summary overview
- Adhere to Financial Control Policy in relation to signing off monthly account reconciliations.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.